"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

9/20/09

Ahhhhhhhhhh... must have!



Yes I do still buy CD's (at least the CD's that are worth my 13.99 and that high ass Chicago sales tax lol). But in my opinion the Asher joint "Asleep in the Bread Aisle" is a much easier listen than "Blueprint 3". I'm defiantly not stating that "Asleep in the Bread Aisle" is a better album but, but I myself listen to it way more than I listen to BP3. I think HOV is an aquired taste much like that of a fine wine and caviar, you know you have to grow to love it and take the time to actually savor the taste. While Asher is the junk food, you know nice and simple not to complicated, real tangy or sweet straight to the point. Now depending on who you are you might choose sides, I'm not doing that, I'm simply saying their different but at the same time both fufilling my musical hunger....Yea thats what I'm saying lol

2 comments:

  1. ur a brilliant writer. n why is ur blog so ill??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ahhhh not briliant I just write how I feel really...I must say that your blog is much more grammatically sound than mine ever will be lol ...but thank you so much for taking the time to read my work.

    ReplyDelete