"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

10/10/09

Ico :-O where were you during my "Gamehead" days???



Like.... Like... IDK what to say...

This image is dope, it speaks to me for some reason. The image above is the cover art for the game "Ico" I really dont feel like getting into what the game is for those who don't know, but I will say the game is equally as dope. Idk why I never heard of it before today (even though it came out on September 24, 2001) but I'm glad I did. I'm currently in the process of purchasing a Ps2 solely for the purpose of playing this game, God of War and Shadow of Colossus (Lol don't judge me). If you are not as adamant about playing this game as I am, then at least go and Google the shit and read the plot and reviews for the game.

If thats to much than here you go lazy ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ico

^^Follow this^^

No comments:

Post a Comment