"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

1/18/10

Give some CAYSH man....

Give a little CAYSH man!(and Women lol)...to Haiti I'm definitely not about to give a reason why but you definitely should. But if your so inclined as to know a reason why you should txt YELE to 501501 to give $5 or HAITI to 90999 to give $10. Turn on your TV listen to the Radio browse the web its no secret why I'm saying this just do it, the Haitian people need our support hopefully you find it in your heart to give it. Each donation counts no matter how small it may seem. I gave $5 now go give $10 lol, I would have given more but I don't pay my own bill :-/....

Text:
YELE to 501501 =$5
or HAITI to 90999= $10

No comments:

Post a Comment