"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

5/31/10

Cereal Fein

I asked my friend to snatch me some Reese Puffs Cereal because they are so DELICIOUS...hopefully she comes through for a player. Even though I enjoy the delicious swirls of a Cinnamon Toast Crunch the most, Reese Puff always seem to pleasure my taste buds Haha. Now on a day like this with the sun shining and all after the little storm, I should be outside not blogging about cereal, but I hate the after effects of rain its very muggy and damp which screams "get yo ass in shower" on account of the humidity in the air, idk why I guess I'm just weird like that. In fact I cant function without a shower, before I sleep or leave out to do ANYTHING, I MUST shower. I just don't like mixing my days, in the since that once one segment of my life is complete I must wash it off before I can start anew. There's nothing deep about it, no hidden meaning or lesson I'm trying to teach, I just hate grim but do with it as you will haha. But I digress back to the cereal, it would be nice to have a box to accompany my ice cold milk, speaking of milk is it me or do you too have to have your milk Ice FREAKING cold in order to eat a bowl of cereal. Maybe it's another one of my weird pet-peeves but my milk must be to the point were it has small ice chips in it, before i pour it over my cereal. In my eyes there is nothing worse breakfast wise then a bowl of soggy cereal and warm milk so to prevent this I usually stick the milk in freezer for about 20 minutes. But again maybe its just me haha. Enough of my rambling, I'm gone. I think I will let my friend read this post haha in the hopes that it seriously persuades her to get me a box of cereal (crosses fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment