"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

6/9/10

Life

I'm just an 17yr old guy from Chicago that blogs, nothing special at all, I am NOT a writer of any sort just a guy with an opinion. I hate when a blogger considers them self a writer. I mean if you were a writer you would be published or at least acknowledged outside the realms of the Internet as a person who writes not blogs. But anyway I'm siting in my front room right now contemplating my future, with fear of course, I fear what my future holds for me honestly. I never really achieved much academically and I retired from sports, so what are my options? Army? Hell no I enjoy being able to sleep when I feel the sudden urge, and I do enjoy keeping a pretty sloppy bed so that's not the answer. College? Well yea but potentially a 2.00 GPA and 24 ACT I don't see many scholarships falling my way because my parents are not very affluent, and the idea of community college just makes me cringe. So what can I do? I don't know maybe I will have an answer after my power nap. Oh yea I typed this from my phone, so I apologize for the grammatical errors haha...later!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I think about stuff like this all the time. I got a 25 on my ACT and had a lower GPA than you. Had no idea what I wanted to do after school and any type of armed forced is out of the question. I guess sometimes a good nap just solves all the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying the blog, Michael. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete