"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

4/24/10

The Beast

DAMN the cpu is down its seems that the Mcafee and Norton subscriptions have expired and so my irresponsible web surfing has come to a halt, momentarily. It seems like the Internet is a very dangerous place. This is the first time since we bought the CPU two years ago that it has been corrupted totally and I have explored almost every region of the Internet both legal and illegal lol and this is the first time the beast has ever been brought down. The $50, I plan on investing into its renewal is well worth it, in order to maintain its current memory content; because the amount of music, movies, and pictures I have amassed over the last year alone is easily worth the investment. So lets hope and pray that it is not to late for us to save the beast because if so this will be the second time I have lost a mass music collection and I will go into a deep depression if it happens again. More so this time I have alot more at stake when taking into account the pictures and movies I have yet to back-up, plus the programs installed that I may not be able to back-up. Lets just say I am FUCKED if I cant restore the Beast and bring it back to full health. But for short term goals I plan on backing every bit of media I possibly can on a portable drive hopefully I am able to access it on Monday. Oh yea I typed this on my phone haha sorry for spelling. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment