"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

4/6/10

My First Series :-) Good start?

So, I have been thirsting to get into Photography for the longest, and in my opinion I'm going about it in the right way I started from the most basic form of photography a Pin-hole camera made from a can to my new babies one "Canon AE-1" (35mm) and another "Canon EOS-1N" (75mm lens). I'm gradually moving up in what I consider the "Photographical Pyramid". For some reason I don't want to move any higher in the pyramid technology wise because I really enjoy black and white film, it provides a certain contrast and feel I don't believe you can achieve through digital photography. But as a photographer I hope I blossom into something great even though I don't even consider making this a profession but even if my photographic skills sees to grow and develop (pun intended), it won't stop a playa from snapping photos I will continue to have fun shooting ugly or not haha. More shots coming soon :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment