"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

4/9/10

The Fantastic Mr. Fox


PLEASE purchase this film, I don't make many recommendations on different forms of entertainment like movies and music, but this was an outstanding film, more like a piece of art. The film was witty, silly and very amusing all at once, with an all-star cast I feel that each character held their own no matter how large or small the role. The film was very well executed overall, the scintillating plot, the visual choice of using actual figures for the characters, to the clever dialog. I could continue to list what I loved about this film but this post is already boring enough haha; go find it download it, On-Demand, DVD store haha I don't care lol just watch it.

1 comment: