"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

3/21/10

Can I live?


I was considering devoting a Post analyzing and commenting on the long struggle it took in order to get this new Healthcare bill passed but I don't feel like lol :-). This is because honestly, I am tired of the subject and I could type a dissertation on the subject at this point from all the arguments and debates, stating facts and opinions concerning the subject. So I have decided to continue to let everyone learn more about this topic from that same source I have, the media(even though by definition I am apart of the media, but that's neither here nor there). You will receive enough from FOX News and (my favorite show on the other side of the spectrum) Bill Maher (HBO) I'm sure. The only thing I will say is that I LOVE the idea of people not having to pay multi-billion dollar insurance agencies, thousands of dollars just to stay alive :-) Health for Everybody lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment