"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

3/5/10

My first check...:-)

So yea, while on my Blogger Hiatus I have been involved in and should I say speculated and planned for many new endeavors, and during this time I acquired a job. No not flipping burgers or dipping fries but something I have steadily developing a love for, photography. If you scroll down a few articles you will see what I'm talking about but if your trip ends here then I'll let you in on it, it's Gallery 37. Now it's not a true JOB but I get paid and I provide a service so in my eyes and the eye's of Mr. Webster it's a job, lol, and for those who think it's not you may be right. Because for many employed people going to work is a burden, something they wish they didn't have to do every day, the only reason they are hanging on is because of that check. Well not me; if you definition of having a job is doing something you dislike for 8 hours a day so you can get paid every 2 weeks then, Yes I am definitely un-employed at the moment. But, I digress my real reason for occupying your time is to let you know that I get paid tomorrow(My first official paycheck :-)), and I have some items I must acquire lol. I probably won't even make it home with the money, honestly lol it is truly a shame how much money has left my hand the past let's say 5 years? Yea 5 lol when I bought my first video game haha... Expect a few photos of shoes and music I purchase this weekend and next. But that is all lol I thank you for your time.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment