"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

3/4/10

Yet another Hiatus...

Yea yet another hiatus, a number of events have taken place in this period I've been away from my Blog but I'm feeling a tad bit emotional at the moment lol, so writing is definitely the most constructive avenue to travel at the moment. With all the different emotions and thoughts traveling through my mind, some positive some of course being negative I've recently figured out what I want to do with my life at least I believe I have and I also have figured out the people I want to travel along with, on this hopefully, relatively "un-rocky road". Needles to say that list is small, but taking in to considerations the drastic highs and Lows of today's youth if I must generalize, I say I have been pretty steady in both morals and overall being me and being "real"? but anyway I hope this steadiness allows me to be prosperous from here on out, I see great things in my future but in order for me to achieve such social and economical statuses that I strive for I must grow both in maturity and work ethic, because I am lazy and I acknowledge this with the greatest respects, but as I age I notice a change in work ethic as far as my academics are concerned. But in all reality I feel that my character and beautiful smile will get me threw my hard times. ;-) hahahah... "I joke I joke I kid I kid"...

Sorry I had to end so abruptly but I'm sleepy....

Oh yea, thanks for reading, later...:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment