"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

7/1/09

Bleeding Ears

For some reason music is a big part of my life it is personal even without personal ties, I am not a rapper nor do I want to have a luxurious music carrier, though it would be nice. I am simply a fan from Led Zeppelin to Notorious BIG to The Foreign Exchange "Real" music.

I hate the legs that don't smell to pleasant and cranking the first thing you see. I get personally offended for some reason when I hear everyone around me singing the same Chorus over and over. This is one reason I do not even flick past the channels 71-77, I hate pop, crank and whatever other watered down played out sounds the first n-word with a beat machine can come up with. Please I respect the hustle but I don't enjoy the sounds you create and I will continue to bash the horrible culture that's being created. :-)
<---just a visual example of "Good Music"...

No comments:

Post a Comment