"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

7/1/09

What happened?

To me Jordan was the best and most innovative sneaker company to hit the market at its conception, but now I feel it is the ass of industry. A joke, it seems that Jordan is making a joke of its loyal customers by producing crap. They seem to simply toss out a pair of kicks that took ten seconds to make and charge an arm and a leg for them, and for what? A shoe everybody you see will own, have on or are on their way to purchase that are simply an old Jordan model tossed on top of an air-force one sole. I actually used to like Jordan's, and still am a fan of the Jordan I's, III's, V's, VI's, X's, Spizike, Dub-Zero's...yea you get the picture. In the past Jordan seemed to take pride in the products they produced but now seems Jordan is just spitting out anything because they know people will still purchase it. Well it goes without saying I will not be purchasing any Air Jordan's anytime soon. Not that this post means anything because I'm sure I will not be a missed costumer, but it felt good letting that out lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment