"You are never going to be the first one to speak but you are always going to be the first one to speak with your voice"

-J Smooth (iLL Doctrine)

7/10/09

Weird.........

Ok! So......... is it just me or was the last season of the Fresh Prince weird...? I say this because Will and Lisa had got engaged and were in an intimate relationship and all that right? Ok that's cool, but their parent's hated each other and the marriage wouldn't work without their support. Ok your probably thinking like what is this nigga talking about, what's your point?? Let me finish. So Will and Lisa made a plan to make their parents cool so everyone's happy less stress during wedding and all that, but! There was a problem (at least to me) their plan worked (a little too well). Now you might be thinking, how is that a problem??? Unless you are an outside the box person (Like me) and you have already realized the weirdness, but for those who are still inside the box, let me answer.

Well when Will's mother and Lisa's dad became friends they got closer and closer and closer... and yeah lol. Their parents started fucking each other(you see??), even though Will and Lisa were engaged, their parents felt they should have a little intimate affair of their own. I think the parents eventually got married. By law Will and Lisa were step-brother and sister.

The show had cut off before you could find out if they got married or did it?? I don't really remember, doesn't really matter one can infer that they still got married. Minus the whole plot twist and arguments the show might have thrown in you can be sure that Will and Lisa lived happily ever after. But my question is what made the writers toss that one in their? I am just saying, why them is that right, to marry your step sibling? Kind of weird to me but that's me Just a thought lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment